Thursday, May 19, 2011

20 Min AMRAP and the fat lady sings !!!

20 minute As Many Reps As Possible
I do love these.... one of my favorite's after FGB and Tabata

ok after the usual stretching and mini warm up

Prep my space with
Barbell @ 115lbs
35lb KettleBell
and the floor

The WOD
10 Burpees
20 AM KB Swings
10 Deadlifts

The clock is set and we are off!!!

at round 4 I wanted to quit.!!!
Instead I took a 3 to 5 second break at 10 KB swings and my burpees are slowing me down.
At round 5 I plug in the floor fan and back to it.
Round 6 I am staring at the clock !!! C'mon aren't we at 20 min yet ?!!!
After completing the 7th I lay back on the floor SPENT , but there is time on the clock still.
Who cares?!!! I'm done! Ryan our trainer walks up and says theres still time...C'mon I let him know there was NOT another burpee in me.
But he disagreed and yep I got another five !!!
Geeeezzzz this old lady did GOOD today.

Thanks Ryan !!!
Hardline Fitness Come join us !!!


No comments: