Friday, June 1, 2012

Usually I like to do my workouts in the morning.
 Yesterday I began at 3pm. How was I ever going to complete 3 rounds of conditioning training after an already full day ?!
Well of all things ! I believe my trainer has begun to figure me out as not only did I get the three but an additional one !
Can I get a HELL YEAH ?!
Oh there was NO doubt that after three I felt all done, then Josh says " ok a brief break, and next round."..
Was he serious ? No way ! I went for my water, took a slow sip, rolled it around in my mouth slow swallow and thot nope not me.
This workout is complete.! But he wasn't saying anything, and now a second minute " alright keep your head in it" and I'm looking at those dumbbells and thinking uggh ok it may not be pretty but best effort. All the while from one exercise to the next I hear him counting and saying "almost there, keep it up, keep going "!
Hahahaha FOUR rounds !
Take that discouraging thoughts ! Victory
and thanks to my trainer Joshua Pratt !


This morning I feel amazing. embracing the soreness,and looking forward to strength training day with the most knowledgeable , helpful, encouraging and attentive trainer . 

No comments: